New to The Bump
Options

New and Hopeful

Im new - 36 - and 3 days away from testing. 

I have been hoping for so long that it seems like it just isn't going to happen.

This month rather than the false symptoms I have made myself have all the other months since TTC - I've been quietly and patiently trying the tricks of Pre-Seed, OPKs, SoftCups and more time with the husband - and for some odd reason I have no "sensations"

No sore boobs, but I am tired all the time, no cravings, but some spotting today with some cramping that started and stopped in a matter of an hour.  A little dizzy here and there but nothing out of the ordinary when you work in an old building in NYC that sways with the wind.  Sure the peeing has been a little more out of control, but that happens sometimes. And I am not sick on the trains this month.... 

The only thing that has changed is that I cant stand certain smells - my poor co-worker made himself some food in the kitchen and I had to leave the room.  Oh and I love my coffee but the last three days I cant stand the taste.....

I will keep my fingers crossed but not counting on it - I am far too jaded to just hope my days away.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"