Orange County Babies
Options

Greater Newport Physicians OB Recommendations?

I am currently under the care of Dr. Feldman, but am not satisfied.  Anyone have a good recommendation in the GNP practice??

Re: Greater Newport Physicians OB Recommendations?

• Options
    If you name off some of the dr. we can give input. Not sure what dr. in the practice.
  • Options
    I will be meeting Dr. Jeffrey Illeck on 2/22. I heard awesome things about him from 2 of my co-workers. His office staff was very helpful and friendly when I called for my first appointment. I heard his wife who is a nurse practitioner works in the office part time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Dr. Illeck. He does remind me of like the football dork from high school... he can be kind of cocky, but I think it's funny. Seriously what guy wants to look at vaginas all day? His wife is my fav in the office. She was always super supportive when I was pregnant. (I had alot of issues) That being said everyone in the office is great. I highly recommend the whole office! (I worked at Hoag and saw all the Dr.s operate And he is who I picked if this makes any difference.) HTH
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

Dr. Feldman is with Newport Beach OB and I'm not impressed at all with that office.  First off, they don't call to give you ultrasound results or bloodwork results, just want to your next appointment.  Secondly, they screwed up my prescription and didn't write down directions, so they had to wait a day to be filled.  Thirdly, they sent me to my first trimester bloodwork appt with my state form (which was to be retained by them and sent to the ultrasound's office) so that delayed by ultrasound scheduling.  Horrible, horrible, horrible.  Basically I am against any dr affiliated with this practice.

• Options
    Jonathan Wheeler, or Candace Howe, they are both right across from Hoag- and are both awesome!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had my LO with Dr. Weatherford Clayton. Loved him and his staff! I rarely ever waited longer than 5 minutes and he always took time to answer my questions.
  • Options
    I had Dr Lisa Crane. She's in Irvine. She's absolutely awesome. She'll definitely deliver #2 (whenever that may be). Only downside is that sometimes the wait was long.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!  I decided on Dr. Clayton.  The first person I talked to was so helpful so I feel confident with my decision.  I can't wait to get phone calls with test results instead of sweating it out till my next appt!  Big Smile
  • Options
    omg, yes, he was so good about that! just, in general, i had a couple of scares during the pregnancy, and the office was so on top of the situation at any hour of the day.
  • Options

I liked Dr, Jennifer Lee in the same office...  I didn't have any problems with the office as another Mom did.  Try going on the internet & search who is in that group & then call the offices and "interview" them.  Also search each Dr. on Google & see if there are any comments floating out there about them.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"