Ohio Babies
Options

Newbie question

nemethja1nemethja1 member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

Hi ladies!

So DH and I have been TTC since October. My last AF started on Jan 11. For the last 2 weeks, I have been dizzy, exhausted, my nose has been running like a faucet, and my boobs are super sensitive. I've taken a test and gotten a BFN, but I'm not sure if this is too soon to test, or if it is possible that my hcg levels are too low to detect. We don't have kids yet, and I've only been on this site for a week...Help! 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Newbie question

• Options
    Are you charting your temperatures?  That will tell you if you've O'ed, which will tell you if it's too soon to test.
  • Options
    It could be too early to test.  But if you've been having these symptoms for two weeks when they started it would have been way to early to be pregnancy symptoms.  Good luck, hope it turns into a BFP! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Are you on FF? It is really helpful for charting your cycle. Don't count yourself out until you get AF; you could be having a longer cycle than usual. GL!

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Options
    Still no AF, and I'm feeling more confident that I'm KU, but just waiting to test again. I haven't used FF before, but if I'm not preggo now, I'll start with my next cycle. Thanks for the advice :)
  • Options
    Well, what are you waiting for? Go test, and then report back! :) And I second the FF recommendation, even if you get the BFP - it switches to Pregnancy Friend for a while so you can record symptoms there.
  • Options
    Testing tomorrow :) and thanks for the tip
  • Options
    Well, I tested this morning. BFP!!!!!!!!!! It was a faint line, but a line's a line! Thanks for the support and advice!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  Last spring I had to convince my husband that a faint line was a BFP.  (It definitely was, since our son's almost three months old now!)  So exciting!!
  • Options
    Congrats!! Have a H&H 9mos!

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Options
    Thanks so much ladies! I'm going to Kingsdale for my first appointment in 2 weeks and I can't wait!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"