New to The Bump
Options

Question about badges

This is probably a stupid question, but how do I put badges in my siggy along with my ticker? I've tried just copying and pasting it both alongside the ticker code, and underneath it, and all I get is an error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary my read shelf:
Tawny's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) image

Re: Question about badges

• Options

imagePookie's_Girl:
    This is probably a stupid question, but how do I put badges in my siggy along with my ticker? I've tried just copying and pasting it both alongside the ticker code, and underneath it, and all I get is an error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

How do you even get to your siggy? I want badges and tickers and know how to get them in there but I can't find where to access edit my sig! =(

Help!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagePookie's_Girl:

How do you even get to your siggy? I want badges and tickers and know how to get them in there but I can't find where to access edit my sig! =(

Help!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"