2.5cm dilated, 85% effaced — The Bump
Indiana Babies

2.5cm dilated, 85% effaced

Indifferent

I'm really hoping to make it through the week and take my last scheduled call at the hospital on Friday night. Looks like I'm going to be doing a lot of sitting for the next few days!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2.5cm dilated, 85% effaced

• You're getting so close!  I hope you make it through the week and are able to rest and relax some!
  • OH boy!!  Get some rest!
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/6jm2id.jpg[/IMG]
  • Oh my gosh! Yay! (I think?)

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Squeeee!  So excited for you!
  • I can tell you I had a friend who was 3cm for 3 weeks before she went into labor.  Would that make you feel better or worse?

Good luck!!

• image manda429:

I can tell you I had a friend who was 3cm for 3 weeks before she went into labor.  Would that make you feel better or worse?

Ha! A little of both!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Feet up and chill out!  Work on commanding ppl to do your bidding, lol.  Seriously, good luck!

• image marleysmom:
    image manda429:

I can tell you I had a friend who was 3cm for 3 weeks before she went into labor.  Would that make you feel better or worse?

Ha! A little of both!!

I was 3cm and 90% for a month...I went two days over due. But, everyone is different. Plus, rest is a good thing. Good luck to you.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • eeee!!!!!!
    My Personal Blog Knot Bio Nest Bio
    Andrew Ryan - born at 26w2d, 2 lb 3 oz, Dec 2008 Elliott William - born at 35w4d, 7 lb 1 oz, May 2011
  • Good luck this week!
  • I hope he stays put for a few more days!!
  • So exciting!!! Btw, I love your new pictures! You look amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards