Kentucky Babies
Options

Does anyone get on here?!

If so, introduce yourself! 

My name is Kisha, I have been married for 6 years and have a 2 month old son.  I also have 4 dogs and a kitty and we all live in Lancaster.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does anyone get on here?!

• Options
    On ocassion...lol.  If this baby works out-I'll have my first child in October.  DH & I have been married for almost 3 years and we have 3 dogs.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Options

I hope everything goes good for you.  Before my son was born I had 1 miscarriage and fertility issues.  I was so terrified through the whole pregnancy that something would go wrong that I didn't enjoy a single day of it.  But everything ended up being fine and hopefully everything will be with your pregnancy, too!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

This board is really quiet! Im Nikki and MH and I are pregnant with our 1st LO. We are having a boy and are due June 8. We are so excited!! We live in Lexington with our 2 dogs.

Bethany--I am sooo happy for you :) This is such good news!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

• Options

Alexis here! From Columbia...mother of three and one on the way and two pups!!! Crazy I know but we are blessed. Due October 6th.

IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary Vacation
  • Options
    I'm Laura, down in Bowling Green -- I've gotten totally lazy about posting with this pregnancy, not just here but everywhere I used to frequent on the 'net.  DH and I have been married for going on two years, although we've been together for almost eight.  The Munchkin will be our first little one; it'll be interesting to see how our two cats adjust...
    When it's all said and done, what matters most is your relationships with other people; without good friends and family, what's the point?
    My Cooking Blog
    My Baby Blog
  • Options
    imagejs748899:

This board is really quiet! Im Nikki and MH and I are pregnant with our 1st LO. We are having a boy and are due June 8. We are so excited!! We live in Lexington with our 2 dogs.

Bethany--I am sooo happy for you :) This is such good news!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks. Smile I had two ultrasounds last week (due to cysts on both ovaries causing me pain-that they are watching) and the LO is in the right place this time. My new doctors office is taking me seriously when I do have an issue.  I have a follow up and regular pregnancy screen in a week and a half so hopefuly the cysts have gone down and everything is okay.

It's hard with this pregnancy for me to be excited with everything that happened last time....even though I've been assured that the cysts don't pose an issue.

TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Options
    I'm Britany. I'm from Louisville and DH and I have been married going on 2 years. We are expecting our first LO and could not be more excited. I just graduated from nursing school and am starting my new job this week. Life is pretty good at the moment! Glad to meet everyone! Big Smile
  • Options
    I check this board occasionally, but it always seems dead. I'm due with my first in mid-June; my husband and I have been married almost three years. We live in Lexington.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm not on here too often but I'm Emily and I'm in Louisville.  My husband and I have been married going on 5 years.  I'm due May 29th and we're having a boy.  We also have a dog and cat at home.
  • Options

This is my first day. I don't know how often I'll manage to get on and check posts. :)

I'm about 19 weeks along with my 3rd. I have 2 girls and this one is a boy. 

We live in Lexington. 

Nice to meet you all!

• Options

Hi!

My name is Beth. My DH and I were married in July of last year, but we have been together 5 years this year! We finally are TTC!! I'm from Lousiville, but now live in Lexington.

Nice to meet you all!

• Options

Hi!  I'm Emilie.  My SO & I have been together for 6 years and have a 6 month old boy. He is our (my) first though SO does have two kids from a previous relationship. His son is 7 and daughter is 9. We live in Lexington.

On a side note, I'm glad to see the KY board finally doing something. Last time I got on here, there was absolutely nothing going on and no one replied to anything! Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"