Cincinnati Babies
Options

sistrkate

Just wondering how Tyler was feeling this morning......oh and is your DH still a Steeler's fan??  Big Smile
Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: sistrkate

• Options

Tyler is doing OK, thanks for asking.  He still has a very itchy rash, but it's really the only symptom he has.  I called the pedi this morning, but by the time I called, they had no more appointments left today, with any doctor, at either office.  Nuts!  Everyone is sick!

To be honest, I don't think there's much wrong with him.  He's eating fine and playing fine, and he has no fever.  The nurse at the pedi's office told me over the phone that it's probably just a dry skin rash and to coat him with Aquaphor or Eucerin.  That doesn't explain why it came on so suddenly on Saturday, though -- I was kinda mad she dismissed it like that.

Tom was very disappointed that the Steelers lost, but he wasn't heartbroken.   :)  I don't know what gets into that man sometimes.  He was putting "Go Steelers" updates on FB throughout the game but didn't really watch the game closely.  He's a real goofball, that one!

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"