Virginia Babies

Looking for OB in VB

I'm newly preggo and need an OB... any recomendations... I'm 37, so probably high risk.  I appreciate your suggestions.  I need to make this appointment in the next couple of weeks.

Re: Looking for OB in VB

• If you need a high-risk OB, then try EVMS (Eastern Virginia Medical School). I went there for my 1st pregnancy 7yrs ago and am back again with this one. My dr is Dr. DeVeciana, but everyone there is great!  They are located right next to Virginia Beach General.
  • I used VA Beach OBGYN. They have a number of doctors, and I was happy with all of them. I ended up delivering my twin boys via emergency c-section 5 weeks early.
  • Loading the player...
  • My cousin's wife is an OB in the Virginia Beach area... her name is Jennifer George- Ward, and is actually pregnant at the moment as well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I went to VABCH OBGYN off of First Colonial Road they are a group of Drs. so you could get any 1 of them to deliver you. It's not set up in a way where you see one DR the whole time.  But it worked well for me.  DR.Kwan is who I had and she did a great job.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I go to Atlantic OBGYN. They are great. Dr. Timothy Hardy is awesome. I am also 37 and went through an IUI and got pregnant my first try. They specialize in infertility.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"