Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Matching clothes for toddler and preschooler?

Thought maybe some of you might know.. (I post a lot of these kinds of questions on this board assuming a lot of you have similar age kids).

Where could I find matching outfits for both a toddler and preschooler?  It seems like now that my older DD is in size 4+, I shop in a different department than the baby/toddler clothes.  

Usually I am just looking for matching stuff for special occasions (Christmas, etc), but I was thinking it would be cute for a picture.  Along the same lines, where could I find a matching Big Sister/Little Sister shirt?  I found Carters ones at Kohls in 12m and 4T, but now that the kids have outgrown them I'm not sure where I could find them (doesn't Carters end at 4 or 5?)

Re: Matching clothes for toddler and preschooler?

• Options

www.carters.com has the matching big/little sister T's in a 2T - 7. 

Otherwise, I would try gymboree or childrens place.  Even though you're in the different departments, they usually have coordinating outfits.  Gapkids does, too, come to think of it.  I got swimsuits in the same pattern but different styles for DD1 and my neice who is 6 years older than DD (they share a b-day and are 2 peas in a pod...).  So the outfits might not be identical, but they'll definitely coordinate.  Good luck!

ETA: carters is having a BOGO free deal right now, and use coupon "cupid" for 20% off a $50 purchase.  Awesome deals. I currently have 11 items in my cart for about $80...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ditto PP, Carter's goes up to size 7. They have a much bigger selection if you have an actual Carter's store, but I have found cute things for my girls at Kohl's also. I got them some cute matching tunic style tops with leggings there.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gymboree- their baby girl and kid girl stuff don't match, but they complement each other...that's how I like to do it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

gymbo usually has coordinating stuff in those sizes... TCP often has matching stuff in all sizes.  I go there often to find stuff for the twins to match + Griffin, for holidays, etc.

crazy 8, too.

• Options

Hanna Andersson. 

We found matching sunflower-pattern dresses there for the girls when DD1 was a newborn and DD2 was in 2T for our first family pro shoot. They weren't exactly the same cut (DD2's had spaghetti straps and DD2's had short sleeves) but the fabric was identical. 

Most of their clothes go from infant all the way to girl sizes. In some patterns, they even have a coordinating outfit for moms. ;)

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • Options

google kelly's kids, orient expressed and just ducky, castles & crowns, shrimp & grits kids

• Options

I loved Kelly's Kids so much I decided to become a rep.

If you have any questions about sizing, message me directly.

The spring season is coming to a close so sizes will be harder to find.
    The Fall season will begin July 11.

Ashley
    Rep #115224

Caroline arrived 6/17/2012
    Courtney arrived 9/16/07
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"