Long Island Babies

Early Anatomy scan U/S centers?

I had my NT Scan yesterday and everything went fantastic-most importantly. I also measured 5 days ahead and the Sono Tech guessed girl by the angle theory. Now of course, I can't get it out of my head and do not go back for a month. Does anyone know of a US Center that specialized in this theory and venture a more accurate guess at maybe 14 weeks? I found one in East Meadows that will do it at 15 weeks for 60.00. I really just want to pop in for fun! Thanks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Early Anatomy scan U/S centers?

• If its the imaging place on Hemp Tpke across from Home Depot in East Meadow I advise you not to go... I went there at 15 weeks pregnant, curious also, and they told me I was having a boy... Come to find out a month later at my 20 week u/s thru my doctor (and EVERY u/s after - you better believe I ask to make sure lol) ITS A GIRL!

If you do decide to go hopefully you have better luck than I did but dont bet your life on it! lol

Good Luck with your pregnancy!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks! I found one in Garden City. Anyone been to this one? I am still debating on going in early. I only have three more weeks to wait w/ regular Dr. (if LO cooperates!). :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"