1st Trimester
Options

Pregnancy symptoms subsiding around week 9

I am almost 9 weeks pregnant and my nausea ended about 2 days ago.  I woke up this morning and my boobs weren't really sore anymore.  Is this something I should be concerned about?

Re: Pregnancy symptoms subsiding around week 9

• Options
    Concerned???  Heck NO!  Go celebrate!  You're one of the lucky ones.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Nope. Your symptoms will come and go. Completely normal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish the morning sickness would disappear for me! No, you don't have to be concerned; it's a good thing :-) Some lucky women never get nausea or sore breasts. I wish...
    pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Don't worry! Morning sickness comes and goes... You might be hit with it again tomorrow..so enjoy today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers/Users/udeozo/Desktop/MS30.jpg
  • Options

I am in the same boat with you. Today, is my 3rd good day!!

As other posters have said, "enjoy it" we may be over the hump OR we are just getting a break. I am taking advantage of it by cleaning, working out, getting errands done and having a great time with my DD. Because you never know what tomorrow may bring!

BUT fingers crossed, the m/s is over with!

• Options
    This is the second post in a week that I've read that says the exact same thing. In the last post, several people replied that at 9 weeks their symptoms really subsided too. I'm now 9 weeks and I don't know if it's the power of suggestion but I also feel much less nauseous! All those other posters indicated that it came back after a week or so, so I'm trying to enjoy a little break. I'm still totally fatigued and exhausted though.
  • Options
    I experienced this and then it came back a couple of days after week 10.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I posted about this same thing earlier today on the September board.  I'm 8 weeks 3 days, but my symptoms have been tapering off for several days too.  They've been coming and going pretty much since I got my BFP, but they've just been gone (or reduced) for a few days longer than they normally are.  I'm trying to just relax and hope that everything is okay, and that my body is just adjusting to the symptoms.  It also helps to focus on the symptoms I do have, even if they are more subtle than, say, puking all day.
  • Options
    Around 9 weeks is when my symptoms started fluctuating a lot.  I had some great days then back to horrible.  I think it was at about 16 weeks when I can say the ms went away for good.  Just enjoy those good days to do things you normally can't while sick.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Too funny!  I am having the same thing!  The last week was horrible for me and yesterday and today were just great.  I mean today, i almost feel normal!  I can't even describe it, not just with no m/s but also my boobs are much less tender!  Now i'm generally nuts and neurotic, so of course my mind starts thinking that this could be a bad thing but i'm just trying to stay positive and think that maybe,...just maybe...i'm on the road to enjoying being pregnant...hope i didn't just jinx myself!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i'm praying that happens to me in 2 days. 
  • Options
    A few days ago I posted almost this exact same thing!! I woke up one morning and my symptoms were gone at 9 weeks!! I had an ultrasound and everything was good ! baby heart rate was 168.. so no worries! and all my symptoms came back today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"