D.C. Area Babies
Options

PLEASE be my friend!! (desperate plea)

2»

Re: PLEASE be my friend!! (desperate plea)

• Options
    Sorry, without knowing you current financial situation, I cannot respond to your Sleepless in Seattle request.
  • Options
    I'm shocked you don't have friends.
    Aiden 6-17-2008 Baby #2 due December 22, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagegiaM28:

I'm very sorry to post here when i obviously don't belong to this board but i couldn't resist

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/42327656.aspx

You are an awful excuse for a human being. you don't have friends because you are a heartless biitch. Go see a psychiatrist ASAP.

I meet your "friend requirements" and I wouldn't associate with a psychotic sociopath like you if my life depended on it.

I know plently of people who would give your sweet baby boy a wonderful and loving home.

Wow, at first I just thought you were an obnoxious A-hole and I was about to tell you THAT's the reason you have no friends, but this post makes me think you need some serious professional help...if you are a real person and not a troll.  Ditto Gia plus what everyone else already said.

PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

This.  (gia's post) I don't belong on this board, but wow. I just want to say something.

I would never be a friend to someone as heartless, selfish, and stuck up as you. Seriously. Your income requirement is a load of crap. My nearest and dearest friend and her husband make less than half of what we make.......how in the heck is that supposed to be awkward? Every one in life has different problems and challenges and it is very obvious you do too.

How can you think that someone would WANT to be your friend if you place money over what it truely is to be a friend?

Also, if you seriously hate your husband for dumb things like kicking his shoes off when he comes home.......... I feel SO sorry for him. That is called being a guy.

::butting out::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    People with real money don't talk about money.  So either you have "new" money and haven't gotten a clue yet or this is MUD. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"