Pregnant after IF
Options

I don't think I can take anymore throwing up :-(

I haven't been able to keep anything down but a couple pieces of toast and some applesauce in 3 days and thought I would try broth.  Bad idea.  I've even been waking up in the middle of the night because I am getting sick.  I don't know if I am sick with an illness or this is PG related, but I feel awful.  I can keep down water so I am trying to stay hydrated.  At what point should I call my doctor?  And if I call my doctor who do I call OB or Primary?  :-(
TTC since 8/2004
Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I don't think I can take anymore throwing up :-(

• Options
    Now sweetie!!  Call them and get some relief!!  I would probably call my OB personally.  Maybe they can call you in a Zofran rx.  I'm so sorry you're feeling so terrible :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'd call the OB...hope you feel better soon.
    TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry that youbare feeling this way. I would call your OB and ask for something. I know how miserable m/s can be so I would def get something as long as ur not opposed to it. Without Zofran I would've been in bed all day everyday. My m/s is now better but I remember those days and hope they don't come back any time soon.
    After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/hall_kyrac/?action=view
  • Options

Ditto on calling your OB. I couldn't have gotten through the first 25 weeks of my pregnancy without Zofran. Hope you feel better because throwing up is the worst. If you do take Zofran make sure you take colace too. It can cause horrible constipation. And I mean horrible. I wouldn't want you to go through the potty problems I had! Good luck!

• Options
    Call your OB and if it's too late today consider urgent care.  You don't want to end up dehydrated and you need to keep fluids down at least.  I hope you can get some relief soon!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.  I left a message for my OB so they will hopefully call back soon. 
    TTC since 8/2004
  • Options
    Hope you feel better soon!
    TTC since 12/ 06: H/Azoospermia Ivf#1 BFP m/c 5w3d FET#1 c/p FET# 2 BFN IVF#2 BFFN IVF#3 March/April
  • Options

Oh, honey...

I am glad you called; I hope you can find relief soon.  M/S is NOOOOOOO fun. And can be quite serious when you can't keep anything down. 

• Options
    How miserable :( I'm really sorry. I think I'd start with a call to the ob. I hope things improve for u soon!
  • Options
    I would call first thing in the morning.  Definitely the OB.  They can give you and rx for zofran on phengran (phenegran was a life saver for me!!!).  I was sick like you the entire first tri and part of the second.  I lived on the bathroom floor.  Call so you can get some relief!  Have you tried sucking on sour candies?
  • Options

I am so sorry hon!

Yes, call your doctor! It sounds like you might have a bug, but you should call the OB too since being dehydrated could be bad for you.

Feel better soon!

(((((hugs))))) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.  My doc is out today, but one of the other docs called in reglan to my pharmacy and said if that doesn't work to call my primary because it may be a viral infection.
    TTC since 8/2004
  • Options
    Glad you heard back.  Hope you get some relief soon!
    TTC with DOR, low morphology, fertilization issues
    IVF#1 Oct 2009 (CCRM) - BFN
    IVF#2 March 2010 - Poor response/cancelled
    DE IVF#1 Aug 2010 - BFN
    DE IVF#2 Dec 2010 - Transferred 1, 2 frozen - BFP!
    TTC#2 FET Jan 2013 - Transferred 1 - BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagegymnst1013:
    Now sweetie!!  Call them and get some relief!!  I would probably call my OB personally.  Maybe they can call you in a Zofran rx.  I'm so sorry you're feeling so terrible :(

This, exactly!!!!!

• Options

imagecara-n-steve:
    I would call first thing in the morning.  Definitely the OB.  They can give you and rx for zofran or phengran (phenegran was a life saver for me!!!).  I was sick like you the entire first tri and part of the second.  I lived on the bathroom floor.  Call so you can get some relief!  Have you tried sucking on sour candies?

Yep all this...I seriously wanted to die and was extremely dehydrated but I couldn't keep water down.

Zofran did not give me much relief and it caused my constipation issues to get even worse but phenegran saved my life...

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options
    Oh, sweetie!... I hope you feel better soon! (((hugs)))
  • Options
    Sounds like a bug!  call your MD, dehydration can be dangerous to you LO-  I found that out today.  They may be able to hydrate you and give you zofran to stop the nausea
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

After 3 days of constant throwing up (including water, and to the point of bile), my RE recommended that we go to the ER for fluids and an IV of Zofran.  That seemed to do that trick for me... 

I still get sick daily (each morning, like clockwork), but I'm not nearly as ill as I was. 

I hope you're able to get some relief soon!  Sad

Mr. & Mrs. ~ 09.08.07

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imagegymnst1013:

This!  I'm so sorry!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"