Colorado Babies
Options

LIttleton Adventist Hospital?

I'll be just at the start of my 2nd tri when I move to HIghlands ranch in a couple weeks. I think I found an OB I'd like to call based purely on location and her being part of my preferred network. She delivers at LIttleton Adventist - which is less than 4 miles from our condo, so seems like the best idea. Any thoughts on this hospital? I don't know if there are any major differences between an Adventist hospital and others, but assume that the religion thing probably doesn't matter too much. Thoughts?

Re: LIttleton Adventist Hospital?

• Options

I delivered my son there in 2008 and had a really good experience. For the most part, the nursing staff was awesome, I loved my OBs (Women's Health Care Associates) and the food was AWESOME!! The religious affiliation of the hospital really didn't matter at all. I know with some Catholic associated hospitals, they won't perform sterlization procedures, abortions, or provide contraceptives, but this one does not have any restrictions like that.

We have since moved away from the area, but if we still lived there, I'd absolutely be having this one there again!

• Options

I've been going there for my ultrasounds and recently my husband had to go to the ER (thought he was having a heart attack but turned out to just be really bad heartburn Confused Welcome to my world buddy! lol)

But anyways, they were so so nice there and I love going there whenever we need an ultrasound.

Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

11/2013- Diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis
    07/2014- emergency surgery to remove hemorrhaging cyst first RE missed, removed endo from fallopian tubes, hsg done, d&c performed to remove polyphs in uterus, femvue done, put on dexamethasone and metformin
    08/2014- miscarriage, second RE refuses to mark down in charts, switch again
    03/2016- IUI #1, waiting for results on April 17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This is a great hospital, they are very natural birth helpful, if that is the route you are going. The rooms are nice, the nurses are wonderful, and they are nice to doulas! :) I love working there as a doula, and if I weren't planning a home birth they'd be one of my top two choices! 

I've also worked with clients that went the epidural route and they also had wonderful experiences!  I love Dr. Bergstrom and CNM Dianna Buckwalter!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"