New Jersey Babies

Consignment shops recommendations near Union County?

I'm hearing a lot of buzz about the use of consignment shops and would love to hear from those in the Union/Essex and possibly Morris county areas.  Where would you recommend a new-mom-to-be exploring??  Just hit my first one today in Maplewood and stuffed a bag for $10, right on!

Re: Consignment shops recommendations near Union County?

• Sorry I cant help but I am also interested. Can you post pics of stuff you got? Ive never been to a consigment shop and am curios on the quality of the items there.
  • haven't been to consignment shop but the next kidz consignment sale is coming up in March (flemington) and April (Edison).  I went to the one in fall and it was awesome.  Check kidz consignment website for details.
    Misty & Victor Jr. Married August 5, 2006 - St. John, USVI BFP 11/1/09 - Natural M.C. 11/30/09
  • Loading the player...
  • haven't been to consignment shop but the next kidz consignment sale is coming up in March (flemington) and April (Edison).  I went to the one in fall and it was awesome.  Check kidz consignment website for details.
    Misty & Victor Jr. Married August 5, 2006 - St. John, USVI BFP 11/1/09 - Natural M.C. 11/30/09
  • Second Childhood on Morris Ave. in Springfield.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • milk money in cranford... i wasnt impressed with the kidz one in edison but if ur willing to travel new2 you kids in lincroft is amasing .. its only twice a yr and i love it!!!
  • i LOVE kids consignment shops. My favorites are:

Milk Money - this is a chain- they have a website  with all info. I typically go to the one in Maplewood and Cranford b/c i work in those areas- but have gone to Montclair and Morristown, too - all are very good.

My Best Friend's Closet- Morris Plains

Weecycled - i have only been once- their gear/toys were immaculate... prices a little higher than i like for 2nd hand, but all very nice stuff.  they also have a nice maternity section.

Second Childhood in Springfield- not as nice as the others, but very inexpensive- i typically go there when i need pants for the boys.  She'll also take most clothes - so what the other stores don't take I bring there to sell.

Twice is Nice- probably my favorite of them al (East Hanover) - has tons of stuff. Good prices, great sales. I also sell there, too.

• Milk Money in Montclair is great and Great & Small in Warren.  They both have super-sweet owners that are very helpful.

https://greatandsmall.com/

https://www.milkmoneylove.com/pages/montclair.php

• sprouts on main st in madison. its great!!! sooo clean and nice clothing! i went while preggo and bought clothing for myself  which would of totalled close to 300 in the stores, but came to about $40 there! they have a dry cleaned policy i believe, check it out!
  • imageValerie1283:
    Second Childhood on Morris Ave. in Springfield.

My mom owns this store, so this is the one I recommend! :)

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"