New York Babies
Options

Staying Warm in NYC

Hi,

We are relocating back to NYC with a baby... I want to get a stroller cover to keep her warm... I have a rain cover, but what do you use in NYC... she is still  young, so will have an infant carrier.... I saw this online but I didn't know if it is worth it.... https://www.warmasalamb.com/

What do you use? TIA! 

Re: Staying Warm in NYC

• Options

I think that looks a bit bulky and would be a pain if you have to collapse stroller for rides in cabs, subways, buss, etc. If your LO is still in the infant carrier with something like a snap-and-go stroller, I'd go with a JJ Cole Infant Bundle Me.

DS is almost 2 and we mostly use our Maclaren, so we have the matching footmuff. It is wonderfully warm, folds up into the stroller, and washes nicely. We also have a Bob Revolution with the wooly fleece liner, but I have to bundle him in tons of blankets and (on really cold days) a snow bib use the rain/wind guard on sunny days. We LOVE the Maclaren footmuff.

GL!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We used the infant Bundle Me last year and now use the toddler one.  Bundle Me makes different weights for different climates as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We love our Bundle Me, DD is always nice and toasty!
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"