Alabama Babies
Options

Doctor's visit today

Went great! Heartbeat was good. It was 130 but last time it was 170. My doc laughed and asked me what the old wives tale was. I am seeing a new doc since we've moved, and they went ahead and gave me the drink to have before my glucose test in early April even though I go back twice b/n now and then. I guess since I scheduled that appt today? I thought that was kind of strange because at my last doc they just had you drink it there that day. Theirs is red and the last was orange. I am sure they are both not so great to drink :)

Re: Doctor's visit today

• Options

That is strange that you would have the glucose test today. Glad your appointment went well though!

Btw... when is your due date? My original due date is 8/7/11, but according to the last two u/s I'm measuring ahead. The doctor said yesterday that they may move my EDD to 8/2/11, which would make me 14 weeks today. We'll see! We could be having our babies within a week of each other.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options

Sorry! I may have been confusing. They went ahead and gave me the drink to take home and have for my April appointment. I just thought that was kind of strange and wonder how many people have to go get more because they don't know where it is 2 months later.

I am due July 29. We are going to be really close I think! My doc discussed the pros and cons of repeat c/s vs. VBAC with me today. He brought it up, and he's ok with me doing either. I think if I decide on a c/s I may have the baby earlier than 7/29. I haven't really decided what I want to do yet though since I have quite some time to think about it :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Big Smile So excited for you!!

When do you find out what you're having?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"