Pennsylvania Babies
Options

losing our beloved sitter

Hi ladies?I know daycare providers are discussed a lot on this board so I?m hoping for some suggestions. We?re SO sad to be losing our current in-home care provider in July (our sitter is pregnant and due at the end of the summer). We absolutely love the one-on-one attention our son is currently getting and are hoping to find a new provider that is as attentive and loving. I?m just a little hesitant to explore day care centers at this point since our son will only be 9 months old when it?s time to transition, but I?m not against the idea if it?s a good fit.

We live in the Colonial Park/Nye?s Rd. area on the east shore. Any guidance would be awesome so we can start our search! Although it makes me tear up just thinking about it. :(

Re: losing our beloved sitter

• Options
    Our son goes to an in home DCP off of Nyes Road and we absolutely love her. DS has been with her since the end of August (his previous in home DCP moved, so we had to find someone else). If you are interested, send me a PM, and I'll check with her to see if/when she'll have an opening and then give you her contact information if she'll have an opening when you need it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I responded to your PM.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks WifeofaMarine! Any other suggestions for in-home child care providers?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"