Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

New siggy...

Re: New siggy...

• Options
    Cute! I love the one with the doggie. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Cu-ite..... As they say in Minnesota. 

AND, why have you never answered any MN GTG posts?? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageasiabutterfly:

GTG posts?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagesleepingbeauty825:

That's our golden mattee. He's a year old. They are like best friends.

And I love your siggy. What did he pull out....diapers? I need my glasses haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagesleepingbeauty825:

Oh wait it looks like trash bags I think haha.

• Options
    imagelilhotcandie69:
    imageasiabutterfly:

GTG posts?

Get togethers. I was trying to arrange something in the twin cities. Roxstarr and I went to the childrens museum, but I would still like to get a bunch of us together one day. Im not from here, but visiting for a few months. 

• Options
    imageasiabutterfly:
    imagelilhotcandie69:
    imageasiabutterfly:

GTG posts?

Get togethers. I was trying to arrange something in the twin cities. Roxstarr and I went to the childrens museum, but I would still like to get a bunch of us together one day. Im not from here, but visiting for a few months. 

Oh I would definitely love that. We could go to the mall or mall of america. I'm not on here as much as I use to be so message me.

• Options
    Yep in the front he has pulled out a ton of garbage bags and in the back he had dumped a bunch of pacifiers and other baby sundries.
  • Options

imagesleepingbeauty825:
    Yep in the front he has pulled out a ton of garbage bags and in the back he had dumped a bunch of pacifiers and other baby sundries.

He doesn't look very happy but it looks like he had alot of fun.

• Options
    imagelilhotcandie69:

imagesleepingbeauty825:

He's just mad he got caught.
  • Options
    imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imagelilhotcandie69:

imagesleepingbeauty825:

He's just mad he got caught.

Hes fricken adorable.

• Options
    imagelilhotcandie69:
    imageasiabutterfly:
    imagelilhotcandie69:
    imageasiabutterfly:

GTG posts?

Oh I would definitely love that. We could go to the mall or mall of america. I'm not on here as much as I use to be so message me.

I want to come to a GTG!   :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageSophieLaGirafe:
    imagelilhotcandie69:
    imageasiabutterfly:
    imagelilhotcandie69:
    imageasiabutterfly:

GTG posts?

Lets start planning something 

• Options
    imageasiabutterfly:
    imageSophieLaGirafe:
    imagelilhotcandie69:
    imageasiabutterfly:
    imagelilhotcandie69:
    imageasiabutterfly:

GTG posts?

Lets start planning something 

Lets. I'm going to bed but send me a message.   I don't think the MOA would be a bad idea or maybe baby loves disco (although, I've never been so I don't reallly know.)  I'm free Sat- Tuesday.

• Options
    Oh and I know that there were a couple girls on 6-9 that expressed interested in a gtg as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"