Multiples
Options

Any Water Tricks

I don't mind drinking water...but know I need to drink more...how can I do it? Add lemon? Or am I being silly?

Re: Any Water Tricks

• Options
    I mix a little juice into mine sometime.  It gives it a little sweetness to the water that can get a little boring.  I never feel like I 'm getting the right amount, though. 
    sara Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The only way I could drink enough was with the insulated hospital cups that have the straw in them.  That way it was always icy cold...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i like bubbles so i like seltzer water. i bought a soda stream so i could make my own and have it sodium free. 
  • Options
    Lemon and a straw is the trick for me. I cut up lemons and have them in ziplock bags so I always have some handy...And my pregnant friend always has lime wedges in her water...I squeeze a little lemon into hot water every morning with a honey as well... It helps get things going if you know what I mean ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oh or any berry or cucumber would be nice too. just put it in a pitcher and let it sit overnight. 
  • Options
    I use a 750ml Camelback water bottle.  I like my water ice cold and once the bottle's filled up, I'll drink it.  I try to drink at least three a day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My friend joined a fitness (one of those bootcamp like places) and they told her that a normal person should take their weight, divide it by 2, and thats how many oz of water they should be drinking.

I am struggling with this too right now, I am having a hard time keeping much of anything down, and water seems so heavy on my stomach. My friend just told me about her camelback, so i am thinking about trying that.
    My mom got me some candied ginger, so I am going to try to stick a little piece of that in my water to see if that helps settle my stomach!

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i made home made lemonade when pg (i still do it actually).... it helped me drink a lot more water and also lemon, which helped to keep kidney stones away (i had a ton my first pregnancy but none with the twins thanks to lemonade!)

i just squeezed 2-3 lemons into a big pitcher, and added in a little bit of sugar - mix = easy and yummy.

• Options
    I have one of the old WW insulated cups with the straw (like GiGi suggested) that's 32 oz.  I fill that up with water and I can easily down it.  The straw makes a big difference.
    Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    A big cup is helpful for sure!  I also would add a splash of lemonade (Whole Foods 365 lemonade is so good!) to change the taste a bit.  I also always carried a bottle of water in my purse wherever I went to make sure I was drinking, drinking, drinking!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"