Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Medicine Question

Sorry, I know there are a lot of medicine questions on here... but I'm tired and 2nd guessing myself.

Sudafed is on the doctor's list of "OK" medicine to take, so do you think Sudafed PE (the nighttime cold) is "OK" too? The reason I am questioning is becuase they list Tylenol, Tylenol PM, and Tylenol Sinus/Cold separately.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP#1 missed mc on 7/14/10 at 10 weeks

Re: Medicine Question

• Options
    I haven't had to take any cold meds while pregnant, but you should check out www.safefetus.com it has a list of lots of different meds and if you can take them.  Feel better!
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

• Options
    I would go specifically off the list your dr gave you. If it isnt listed I wouldn't takr it
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't know if you are still on, but what does it say on the box?  Like the smaller, long, hard to pronounce words under Sudafed PE?  My DH is a Pharmacist, and he can tell you if it is okay with those words  :)

ETA:  I googled the image for him and he said it's fine.  I just has benadryl in it to make you sleepy  :) 

• Options
    Thanks for the help ladies! I decided not to take it... I didn't sleep too well, but I think that was mostly related to a lot on my mind. We're having an "ice" day today anyway, so maybe a nap will be in order this afternoon! lol
    BFP#1 missed mc on 7/14/10 at 10 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"