Eco-Friendly Family
Options

How does this menu sound?

For tomorrow:

2 kinds of dip with veggies and crackers. I made Tastefully Simple's Oh So Olive Dip and the Bacon Ranch. (I couldn't decide because they both sounded good).

Meatloaf with carrots in the crockpot with Jack Daniels Barbecue Sauce

Steamed zucchini and squash

And for dessert TF Almond poundcake with grapes and pineapple on the side.

And I may still make a crusty bread in the breadmachine as well for the dip.

This should be enough to feed 3 adults and 1 picky child right?

Re: How does this menu sound?

• Options

Sounds like quite a feast to me!

I don't know how you do all of that without a functioning oven!

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)
  • Options
    The pound cake is currently in the crock pot. Meatloaf goes in the crock pot in the morning. And the bread goes in the bread machine. Squash goes in the microwave. I'm trying to use what I have. ;-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSapphyr:
    The pound cake is currently in the crock pot. Meatloaf goes in the crock pot in the morning. And the bread goes in the bread machine. Squash goes in the microwave. I'm trying to use what I have. ;-)

I'm impressed! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imagemarbear81:

imageSapphyr:

I'm impressed! 

Ditto! I would have called it a night and ordered out, hehe.

• Options

imageSapphyr:

That is resourceful!  Way to go!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sounds amazing!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Sounds tasty to me!
    Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"