Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

I feel stupid!

DS asked for chocolate milk when we got home from daycare, but we gave him a some carnation instant breakfast (about 1/4 of the packet) in his milk instead so he was also getting the vitamins. I didn't think anything of it. OMG was he hyper tonight! This kid was bouncing off the walls. We typically cuddle in our bed before we take him to his crib, and the whole time he was just bouncing up and down and giggling. I was finally able to get him to lie down in his crib just now, two hours after his normal bedtime, and he's still just rolling around and playing with his stuffed animals.

While its OK every once in awhile in the morning, I will never again do it in the evening. Big mistake, and I should've known better!

Edit: He just kept screaming, when he normally goes to bed just fine, so I ended up bringing him back to our bed. I finally got him to sleep at 10:45, but he's sacked out in our bed, which is definitely not the norm. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I feel stupid!

• Options
    OH no!  Poor mama!  We made that mistake on Halloween, too.  She doesn't get sweets so we thought just one, we'll even brush extra well and woah- she was wound untill nearly 11 and we are pretty tight on bedtime, too.  That is not going to happen here again, either.  THe good news is, in the grand scheme of things, it's just a little thing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"