Minnesota Babies
Options

Where to put another one?

Hi ladies.  DH and I are going to try for #2 this fall, but we don't know where to put him/her when it gets here.  We have a 4 bedroom house, but there are 2 on the main floor, 1 in attic and 1 in the basement.  Where do we put everyone?  Our room isn't big enough for a crib, so the baby will have to move once it out grows the bassinet.  It's an older house, so we don't think that our queen box spring will down the basement stairs.  It may fit up the attic stairs, but no guarantee.  DD will only be 2 by that point, so we're not really ok with having her in the basement or attic because of the stairs and in case of fire.  I'm not sure how comfortable I'll be with having the kids on one story and us on another.  Has anyone done this with really young kids? 
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. - Harry, "When Harry Met Sally" Planning Bio
imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Where to put another one?

• Options

We only have 2 bedrooms so dd2 is in our room until she's a bit older then the girls will share a room. Is that maybe an option for you guys?

• Options
    This is our issue too.  We have 4 bedrooms, but 2 are up and 2 are down.  We were hoping to sell our house before #2, but I don't think that is going to happen.  We will likely just have them share until they are old enough to be downstairs or we move.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"