Eco-Friendly Family
Options

mesh feeders..

what do you put in them? the bears don't really get them.. they take one lick, get frustrated and fling it across the kitchen lol
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: mesh feeders..

• Options
    My mom made B some steamed apples and then froze the pieces. I've only used those and given it to B when I figured his teeth were bothering him. He likes to suck liquids out of things (washcloths, sponges, wet towels), though, so he was on board with the apple juice lol.  I don't use it for eating; just soothing. :)
  • Options
    Addison never really liked it... We put frozen blueberries and strawberries for teething mostly... I think I put a peach one time... It was pretty useless for us. :( Sorry. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We put oranges in it for DD.  She loved it!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCeltiCutie:
    Addison never really liked it... We put frozen blueberries and strawberries for teething mostly... I think I put a peach one time... It was pretty useless for us. :( Sorry. 

I tried frozen fruits and they hated it! I don't think they are a fan of really cold things.. (I tried with room temp foods too, but it was a no go!) wasn't sure if I was missing something.. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imagemarbear81:

imageCeltiCutie:

I tried frozen fruits and they hated it! I don't think they are a fan of really cold things.. (I tried with room temp foods too, but it was a no go!) wasn't sure if I was missing something.. 

Yeah, same for DS. He never really cared for them either. They were mire trouble than they were worth for me. I kept them but probably won't use them for DD.....maybe.
  • Options
    DD likes hers with ice cubes when cutting teeth
  • Options
    The only thing DS ever really liked in it was watermelon. And he LOVED that. Unfortunately, it might be a wee bit difficult to find one right now. lol
  • Options
    We also did frozen cubes of baby food and frozen cubes of yogurt. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"