3rd Trimester

Anyone ordered of off Zulily before?

I ordered a pretty big order around the first of January & have yet to receive it. My order status still states in the "in process" - I just e-mailed them about it. I wanted to have one of the outfits as a back up outfit in case he is too big for the "coming home" outfit that is picked out. Hope it doesn't take too much longer :) 

I'm just wondering if you have ordered before what was the normal turn around time for your order? Did you/or have you ever had any problems with them before?

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone ordered of off Zulily before?

• They normally take 10-14 days to ship out, then shipping time. I think my stuff came priority, but you will also need to take into consideration the weather set backs. 
    Doula, mama and student prego with number 2. Yay! www.endeavorsin.com
  • I ordered on January 14th, got an email on Jan 25th that they were shipping and just received it today.
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope. No one. Never ever.
  • Processing and shipping takes forever. But no problems really.
    Photobucket
    aCg 3.1.07 | hCr 5.5.11
  • I almost posted this question a while ago because I was waiting forever for an order I'd placed.  I ordered at the end of December and my order said "in process" for a long time.  There's a link on there somewhere that takes you to the shipping site so that you can track your shipment.  Every time I clicked on that, the website said "no information available at this time" and said to contact the seller.  It said this for over a week, so I emailed Zulily.  Someone from the site emailed me back saying that she couldn't get any information out of the shipping company either and that they had to treat it as being lost in transit.  She said she'd refund my money and was very apologetic.  I was so bummed because I'd ordered a diaper bag from there for $45, and I couldn't find it anywhere else online for less than $80.  They refunded the money for my order, and the next day the package showed up at my house....  That was just a few days ago.  I haven't decided whether or not to email them and tell them I got it so they can charge me again or not.  It did take a ridiculously long time to get to me and seemed really unorganized.
  • I have ordered a few times.  Generally I have not had any problems, though in November I ordered a couple of items for gifts that seemed to be taking forever.  Anyway, I emailed and it turned out the issue was a third party.  However Zulily took care of tracking down info from the shipping company and also gave me a credit to my account as an apology.   Overall I have been very happy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm always disappointed with how long it takes packages to arrive from Zulily.  I usually get my packages about 2 weeks after I place to order.
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • I saw your title and I had to tell you that I have had a horrible time with Zulily & Totsy. Zulily billed me twice for one order and it took a while to get what we ordered. Totsy, well that is a bigger mess. We ordered Christmas presents on December 1 and I have still not gotten most of the items. They never responded to my phone calls or emails. Ever. I found that they had an insane nunber of complaints with the New York BBB. I am never bothering with either one of these companies again.
  • Last time I ordered from Zulily it took 3 weeks to be delivered. Sad I think that will probably be the last time I order from them.
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • imageMCC1010:
    I saw your title and I had to tell you that I have had a horrible time with Zulily & Totsy. Zulily billed me twice for one order and it took a while to get what we ordered. Totsy, well that is a bigger mess. We ordered Christmas presents on December 1 and I have still not gotten most of the items. They never responded to my phone calls or emails. Ever. I found that they had an insane nunber of complaints with the New York BBB. I am never bothering with either one of these companies again.

Zulily I've bought from before, a nursing bra- and I got it in a week. No complaints there. But Totsy, OMGoodness! My experience with them was vomitous. I hated dealing with them. I ordered an adorable jacket for my daughter in the first week of November, and didn't even receive it until the end of December, right after Christmas. For real, I had BIG problems with that, that's just unacceptable. 

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • I ordered a stroller off of Zulily right before Christmas and I got it almost a month later. I had no problems wit them but the shipping times are really slow.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • I've ordered cloth diapers twice from Zulily.  Each time it took several weeks for me to receive the package.  If I were in a hurry to receive the packages I might be irritated but it doesn't really bother me.  I just know what to expect when I hit submit on the order.
    natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTiffanyTheMom:

imageMCC1010:
    I saw your title and I had to tell you that I have had a horrible time with Zulily & Totsy. Zulily billed me twice for one order and it took a while to get what we ordered. Totsy, well that is a bigger mess. We ordered Christmas presents on December 1 and I have still not gotten most of the items. They never responded to my phone calls or emails. Ever. I found that they had an insane nunber of complaints with the New York BBB. I am never bothering with either one of these companies again.

Zulily I've bought from before, a nursing bra- and I got it in a week. No complaints there. But Totsy, OMGoodness! My experience with them was vomitous. I hated dealing with them. I ordered an adorable jacket for my daughter in the first week of November, and didn't even receive it until the end of December, right after Christmas. For real, I had BIG problems with that, that's just unacceptable. 

They seriously suck. It has been 2 months as of tomorrow since i ordered things from them. I still do not have anything. They refused to let me cancel the order saying it goes against thier policy.

• Same as everyone else...no problems but it took forever to receive my order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"