Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Recommend a good scary movie

Preferably newer, please and thank you!!

I <3 you guys, you're all welcome in my clique LOLzies.

"Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You

Re: Recommend a good scary movie

• Options

What type of scary do you want? Good jump in your seat movies are Paranormal Activity 1 & 2.

As far as gore, and psycho thrillers, I lean more towards the oldies. The "newest" one I found scary was House of 1000 Corpses, simply because that is one of my worst nightmares. Being kidnapped and tortured.Tongue Tied

CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I consider "I Am Legend" scary because those zombies freaked me the freak out.
  • Options

The trailer for The Strangers freaked me the fvck out.

How about Human Centipede? HEHE, I'm joking. 

DSC_0330editedimage
    The two men in my life. Oh, and I have a husband too...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageGeback723:

What type of scary do you want? Good jump in your seat movies are Paranormal Activity 1 & 2.

As far as gore, and psycho thrillers, I lean more towards the oldies. The "newest" one I found scary was House of 1000 Corpses, simply because that is one of my worst nightmares. Being kidnapped and tortured.Tongue Tied

The Devil's Rejects is beyond freaky as well. 

DSC_0330editedimage
  • Options

imagesrthomas88:
    The Strangers

This is exactly what I was going to recommend. Scared the shiznets out of me. 

• Options
    imageGeback723:

I'm not into slashers, I prefer supernatural scary like the paranormal activities. I loved the first one but cannot bring myself to watch the second one yet as Izzy bedroom is just like the nursery in the movie ::shudders::
  • Options
    It's almost 10 years old now, but 28 Days Later still gives me nightmares.
  • Options

Lol.

I was going to recommend "Fire in the Sky" but that's old. Sooooo...Little Fockers? Oh, that's just scary though. HAHAHAHAHA

I can't think of any. I'm a huge fan of horror movies but my mind's blank Indifferent

• Options

This looks pretty scary..

• Options
    imageames17:

imagesrthomas88:
    The Strangers

They don't have it available on netflix instant :(
  • Options
    The Strangers was REALLY good.  Paranormal Activity 2 put me into labor.  Legit.  It was either that or the Outback Steakhouse...
  • Options

Not new, but 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later are pretty frickin' scary.

And WTH happened after I left from work?  It looks like half the board got upset.  Why does anyone care so much?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageSimoneSays22:
    imageGeback723:

Ooooh, Rob Zombie movies are good.

• Options

I have to second  the strangers.And I love 28 days later (cillian murphy is effing HOT)

but the only one that has ever kept me up at night was the collector.I got it from redbox.

Oh and nightmare on elm street was great!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageGeback723:

::dead::
  • Options
    imageGeback723:

HAHAHAHAHA!! 

DSC_0330editedimage
  • Options
    imagemonimonimoni:

Lol.

I was going to recommend "Fire in the Sky" but that's old. Sooooo...Little Fockers? Oh, that's just scary though. HAHAHAHAHA

I can't think of any. I'm a huge fan of horror movies but my mind's blank Indifferent

OMFG, that movie is what singlehanded developed a huge fear of alien abduction. I saw that when I was about 11. To this day I still can't watch the experiment scene.

::Runs off to have nightmares::

• Options
    case 39
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJ+MS:
    imageames17:

imagesrthomas88:
    The Strangers

They don't have it available on netflix instant :(

Oh, boo to that! Hmm... I think they have The Crazies. I haven't seen it, but it looks super creepy. Vacancy was pretty decent too. 

• Options
    imagemonimonimoni:
    imageSimoneSays22:
    imageGeback723:

plus he's soo hot..I know, I know.he's weird, but he is actually super good looking under all that crap!

• Options
    imageuluvfranke:

I have to second  the strangers.And I love 28 days later (cillian murphy is effing HOT)

but the only one that has ever kept me up at night was the collector.I got it from redbox.

The original Nightmare on Elm Street still scares me!  That music!

• Options
    imageGeback723:
    imagemonimonimoni:

Lol.

OMFG, that movie is what singlehanded developed a huge fear of alien abduction. I saw that when I was about 11. To this day I still can't watch the experiment scene.

I watched it when i was a kid.suggested it to a friend a year ago and was made fun of for the longest time.
  • Options
    imagekcl22:
    imageuluvfranke:

The original Nightmare on Elm Street still scares me!  That music!

::jumps rope ans sings "one two freddies comin for you"::
  • Options

Netflix is killing me here.

So far, I've found The haunting in conneticut, session 9 and poltergeist. I know poltergeist isn't new, but I love me some ghost/supernatural thrillers.

• Options
    imageGeback723:
    imagemonimonimoni:

Lol.

Seriously! Watching it now, it would look pretty dated but OMG so scary. The experiment scene is the best! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzSxzYNfkGA&amp;feature=related Giggety!

• Options
    imageuluvfranke:
    imageGeback723:
    imagemonimonimoni:

Lol.

I watched it when i was a kid.suggested it to a friend a year ago and was made fun of for the longest time.

maybe when you are a kid it seems scarier than it actually is. But it stuck with me, and gave me a huge, irrational, serious fear. I get made fun of all the time about my alien abduction fear. I always tell my mom its her fault for letting me watch such a scary movie when I was so young. Stick out tongue

• Options
    imageJ+MS:

So far, I've found The haunting in conneticut, session 9 and poltergeist. I know poltergeist isn't new, but I love me some ghost/supernatural thrillers.

the haunting in conn. is pretty good!
  • Options
    The Fourth Kind is pretty scary!
  • Options
    imageJ+MS:

SO dumb.  Don't watch.

Have you seen/do they have Stir of Echoes?  That movie creeped me out

• Options
    imageGeback723:
    imagemonimonimoni:
    imageSimoneSays22:
    imageGeback723:

plus he's soo hot..I know, I know.he's weird, but he is actually super good looking under all that crap!

He looks like such a dirty, dirty man. And he's allllllllllright haha. I know exactly what you mean!

• Options
    imageuluvfranke:
    imageGeback723:
    imagemonimonimoni:

Lol.

Sad  Don't let the haters bring you down.

• Options
    imagekcl22:
    imageJ+MS:

SO dumb.  Don't watch.

Its not on instant watch eithrerrrrr
  • Options
    imageJ+MS:
    imagekcl22:
    imageJ+MS:

SO dumb.  Don't watch.

Its not on instant watch eithrerrrrr

That Fire in the Sky that everyone is talking about is on Instant. I haven't seen it though. 

DSC_0330editedimage
  • Options
    imagemonimonimoni:
    imageGeback723:
    imagemonimonimoni:
    imageSimoneSays22:
    imageGeback723:

He looks like such a dirty, dirty man. And he's allllllllllright haha. I know exactly what you mean!

this = yum

I'm a sucker for tattoos and bad boysWink

• Options
    imageGeback723:
    imagemonimonimoni:
    imageGeback723:
    imagemonimonimoni:
    imageSimoneSays22:
    imageGeback723:

this = yum

take this picture down before I start chewing on the screen.You ladies can keep the choc chip cookies and cake.. I want ^ for desert!
  • Options
    imageGeback723:
    imagemonimonimoni:
    imageGeback723:
    imagemonimonimoni:
    imageSimoneSays22:
    imageGeback723:

this = yum

take this picture down before I start chewing on the screen.You ladies can keep the choc chip cookies and cake.. I want ^ for desert!
  • Options

imageHisSunshine1220:
    The Fourth Kind is pretty scary!

This is what I was goimg to suggest!

A + Life

Anniversary

Me:24 DH:27
    TTC #2 since August 2011

DX: Low AMH 1.79 Mildly elevated FSH 9.9

1 month of Letrozole, 3 IUI's with Letrozole, All BFN. 1 canceled IVF cycle, BFN.

May 2013 IVF w/ICSI #1.5: Start BCP 5/8 2 pills a day. Suppression Ultrasound 5/29. Begin Dexamethasone & Lupron Microdose 5/31. Started Gonal F and Menopur 6/2.

ER 6/12 13R,9M,8F.

5DT CANCELLED due to moderate OHSS

5DT UNcancelled due to embryos not being capable of cryopreservation

Transfered 2 "poor quality" embryo's on 6/17

No frozen embryos.

Beta #1 6/25 6. Chemical Pregnancy confirmed. Beta #2 6/28 -1
    Done trying

• Options
    imageuluvfranke:
    imageGeback723:
    imagemonimonimoni:
    imageGeback723:
    imagemonimonimoni:
    imageSimoneSays22:
    imageGeback723:

this = yum

Yes see..I know what I'm talking about!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"