Cloth Diapering
Options

best place to sell cloth diapers?

I have a tote full of barely used cloth diapers of all sorts that I would like to sell.  Does anyone know of a good place to sell them all?  I would like to just sell them all as a bulk deal and not sell them seperately!  Thx for your help!

Re: best place to sell cloth diapers?

• Options
    here, spots corner, diaper swappers, craigslist
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BFP#1 10/26/09 EDD 7/4/10 Beautiful Baby Boy born 2 weeks late 7/16/10 BFP#2 8/23/11 EDD 5/11/12 Natural Miscarriage @ 6 weeks BFP#3 5/22/12 EDD 2/10/13 Stick Baby!
  • Options
    Can you list what they are and their condition?  I'm just starting a stash, I could be interested.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @starb4long - Can you pm me your e-mail address and I can e-mail you the list.  I can also take pics as well.  I don't remember off hand b/c they have been in a tote for awhile.  I have a lot of new bum genius, a few thirsties and some covers with inserts.  
  • Options

imagesybilgrae:
    @starb4long - Can you pm me your e-mail address and I can e-mail you the list.  I can also take pics as well.  I don't remember off hand b/c they have been in a tote for awhile.  I have a lot of new bum genius, a few thirsties and some covers with inserts.  

ygpm

• Options
    I'm interested as well but can't seem to send you a pm...can you try sending me one if star didn't buy all of your cds?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a MSO for sale if anyone is interested. EUC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"