August 2011 Moms
Options

So that's how a panic attack feels.. (Possible TMI)

Well this evening was probably one of the worst evenings of my life!  I was just about done with dinner and felt the urge to go to the bathroom.  Well that urge decided it wasn't totally ready to leave my body so to say.  This went on to cause terrible, excruciating pain.  It just kept getting worse and I just couldn't take it.  I tried everything I could think of to "help things along"  DH had to leave the vicinity because he said it was too disturbing.  He came back to see how I was doing which triggered my panic attack.  I began to cry hysterically in the bathroom, which was then followed by shortness of breath and hyperventilation.  I couldnt speak and all DH kept saying was "Relax its not good, dont cry"  I was screaming for him to call the doctor and find out how to alleviate things.  So he did and boy were they a help!!  Oh yeah tell her to take Colace and drink Metamucil, its normal.  I was like how about some immediate relief!!  So finally after 1 1/2 hrs, I reached the home stretch after such an emotional, tiring experience.  I am now ready to fall asleep due to the exhaustion and DH already had a glass of OJ mixed with Metamucil waiting for me when I got out of the bathroom.  So much for my stool softeners I take twice a day working.  Oh god if this happens again I will need to find a rock to crawl under for the next 6 months!!

Sorry for all the TMI!!  Thanks for listening =)

BabyName Ticker 
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: So that's how a panic attack feels.. (Possible TMI)

• Options
    {hugs}!!! So sorry you had such a bummer day! Hopefully that metamucil keeps working for you :)
  • Options
    I have IBS and I understand how you feel.  Sometimes it feels like it's never gonna happen and you'll just be full of S*** for the rest of your life.  I'm glad you were able to help things get moving and I hope it will keep you on a regular schedule from now on. 
    Married 8/23/09 Dx: Endometriosis mc 2003, mc 2005, mc Oct. 2009 and ectopic pg Feb. 2010 Baby Girl Gracie Mae born 5 weeks early on 7/6/11. Baby boy JT born full term on 7/5/12. We are blessed!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    been there but i need to get some metamucil to keep on hand. 
    imageimage
  • Options
    honey i hear ya. when it happened to me for the first time i couldnt believe how painful it was. just keep up with the metamucil.....and lots of water and juices.
  • Options
    I've totally been there and it is super embarrassing. I feel your pain! Hopefully you don't go through that again.  
  • Options
    You poor thing, that sounds awful!  I hope you're feeling better and that doesn't happen again. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hugs. I am so sorry this happened. I have one to make you feel better, something very similar happened to me when I had 3 guys for roommates in a one bathroom house.  They were very worried one even picked  the door and asked if he could bring me anything. 
  • Options

haha wow i cant imagine that happening with a group of roommates!!  yikes..  i think i have traumatized DH.. wait till labor, i hope that is a better experience!

BabyName Ticker 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sorry you went through this but I'm glad you are feeling better now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"