Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Dr Appt tomorrow

Well my DH and I have been TTC since 1/10. DH had a SA last week and results came back great. I have my Dr appt tomorrow to try and figure out whats going on with me... Are there any certain questions I should ask? What kind of tests are done to determine if I have any infertility issues?

I feel like every time I go to the obgyn I always have questions I want to ask and I always forget or feel rushed.

TTC#1 12/09
LO #1 3/12
TTC#2 9/12
BFP #2 6/14 ended in CP
BFP #3 12/14
DX CCAM @ 20w
Baby girl EDD 8/22/15

Re: Dr Appt tomorrow

• Options
    I can't answer your questions, but I wanted to say Good Luck

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

I don't really know the answers to your questions, but I would take a guess at some bloodwork, probably.

good luck!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry I can't answer your question, I just wanted to say GL tomorrow

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    They will likely run your levels and will ask about your menstral cycles, birth control etc. We went and they put me on clomid because if my irreg. cycles,,, good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

My doctor sent me for blood work and sent me for a pelvic and trans vag ultrasound. I don't know if your doctor will do the same... Either way, if they make a suggestion as to what it could possibly be, then ask what you/they can do to cope/take care of the problem, and if meds are involved what the risks are. I know how you feel, I often have a bunch of questions in my head what I'm going to ask, and then I forget. =/

Married my best friend October 28th, 2005
    Found out we're expecting August 7th, 2013  
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    I would recommend writing your questions down ahead of time and bring your charts with you. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"