December 2010 Moms
Options

Lip Quiver

DS has a slight lip quiver (like he's shivering) that occurs throughout the day. At the hospital when he was born, the doctor said it was just his nervous system developing and would go away. It's still around. Anyone else?

1ht

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lip Quiver

• Options
    My LO has it. I think it's so cute! But the baby whisperer says it means she's cold. I've found that if I wrap her up, she quits doing it.
    Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are 6 weeks today and still have it, also his leg shakes
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemeghankinley:
    Aww Maci gets the quiver lip, but only when she cries, and she also had a leg twitch, but she hardly ever does that anymore.
    oh the one before the cry is the cutest!!!! I consider that H's whiny cry cause she does it before this little WAH! That just sounds like she needed to voice her displeasure.
    Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    griffins lip quivers but it happens when hes crying and only sometimes
  • Options

1ht

My DS does it too. But just randomly, he can be happy as a clam and his little lip will just quiver for a second and that's it. At first I thought it was because he was cold, but that's not always the case. It is cute though. :)

• Options
    My LO still does it at random times.  He doesn't do it very often anymore.  I think it's kinda cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"