Infertility
Options

Sorry to be MIA, I'm here! Still being monitored....

Sorry to be all dramatic last night and then disappear, it's been a crazy crazy day at work with clients and I haven't really been online.   

Follie count was still at 37, estrogen level was 7500.  Sigh.  My largest follicle is measuring at 15.  I got a big talk about OHSS this morning and that they are concerned but that I'm not in danger yet.  They said one option was to freeze all embryos and then wait a few months to try the transfer.  I'm not hugely excited about this, I was really hoping for a fresh cycle, but I guess it's not the worst case scenario so I'll deal. 

They still want me taking gonal f, but at a low dose, and they have taken me off LH injects.  They got me to purchase my HCG shot today which I thought was a good sign, my biggest fear was not even making it to retrieval! 

They will be monitoring me every morning from here on out.  Haha, they said that G and I had to "make love" tonight.  When I told him that he was like "self love, I assume??"  You got it, babe!!  These ovaries are ready to explode, I'm not doing anything beyond sitting around in my jammies!!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sorry to be MIA, I'm here! Still being monitored....

• Options

Geez, hang in there girl! This is unreal!

Take care of yourself!

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options

I'm glad they are monitoring you so closely!!!!

"Make love" LOL....at least they call it intercourse at my clinic.  Which also was NOT hapenning all "stimmed" up.

GOOD LUCK!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

omg, you poor thing! try to take it easy! 

and haha, 'make love' is funny. like vanessa said, they call it intercourse at my clines =) but my nurse draws hearts around it on the sheet 

::PAIF/SAIF Welcome::

TTC since July 2008
    IUI 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF #1 C/P, FET 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF#2 BFP

it's a girl!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Good Luck!!!  I hope that you are able to get your fresh cycle and plenty to freeze.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options
    imagevanessagorc:

"Make love" LOL....at least they call it intercourse at my clinic.  Which also was NOT hapenning all "stimmed" up.

Haha, it makes me cringe everytime they say it!!!!  Like "why yes, we were absolutely planning on lighting some candles, burning some incense and then lying in each others arms softly weeping about our lovemaking all evening"

• Options

wow, that is a lot of follies! i'm glad it looks like you will make it to retrieval.

lol at the self love. i can't imagine how bloated you must be with 37 follies in there, sitting in jammies on the couch is what you should be doing!

• Options
    Hope things get less crazy!  Hang in there!
  • Options
    imagebabylove0511:

omg, you poor thing! try to take it easy! 

and haha, 'make love' is funny. like vanessa said, they call it intercourse at my clines =) but my nurse draws hearts around it on the sheet 

My nurses and RE draw smiley faces on my sheet and I don't think I would be able to keep a straight face if they said "make love"!

GL and get some rest!

• Options

OHSS is not something to mess with and a pregnancy will make it that much worse. I had a very severe case and had to be drained 5 times. And my estrogren levels were not as high as yours (in the 6000s). I wish we had done a freeze all and then a FET later. Not to scare you but the severe OHSS is believed to be a contributing factor in my PTL. The docs think my body was just too drained, depleted and worn out from all the OHSS to carry the pregnancy to term.

Please, please take this seriously and call if you think you are developing symptoms at all. 

TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Options
    I'm so glad you posted. I was worried! I'm glad that you're still a go for this cycle, though! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, girlie!
  • Options
    Wow sweetie!  Take it very easy and good luck to you.  Keep us updated!
  • Options

Sending good luck your way.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options

Thinking of you and praying you don't have to suffer thru OHSS.  Happy to hear your Drs are monitoring you so closely.

Good luck! 

SAIFW
    TTC since 2008 dx PCOS & MFI
    Clomid/Femara no "O"
    IVF #1 BFN
    FET #1 cancelled for biopsy
    FET #1.2 c/p, July 2012 c/p
    IUI #1 & 1.2 canceled
    IVF #2 ER 12/1, Freeze all due to OHSS
    FET #2.1 cancelled due to DVT risk, FET #2.2 Jan 2013
    my blog
This discussion has been closed.