June 2011 Moms
Options

FYI: fisher price rock n play sleepers

I know I've seen a lot on these boards about the FP Rock n Play Sleepers and I have actually read so many rave reviews about it that I have decided to get one myself. I had put the yellow one on my Amazon registry, even though I really wasn't a fan of the colors. https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Newborn-Rock-Sleeper-Yellow/dp/B002M77N22/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3A7D2268EPIP9&colid=1PKY9SLAF5E21

Today I was at Target and found our that they have 2 new colors that are sold exclusively at Target. The little girl one was brown and pink and absolutely gorgeous! The other was white with brown and blue circle dots and it was pretty cute as well. I will definitely be getting that one for my baby boy instead of the yellow.

https://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Newborn-Rock-Sleeper/dp/B004G81T7A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&keywords=fisher%20price%20rock%20play&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-3&qid=1296518490&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Fisher%20Price%20Newborn%20Rock%20Sleeper&node=1038576|1287991011&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin,price,target_com_primary_color-bin,target_com_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

Just thought I would let others know in case I wasn't the only one turned off by the yellow one. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FYI: fisher price rock n play sleepers

• Options
    HAH!! i can never remember the name of this!   but i am getting one and using it for the baby   by my bed at night.  My friend got one and her baby LOVED it more than a co sleeper or bassinet!  i just saw the other day that they got two new colors which i am STOKED about:)
  • Options

Thanks for sharing! I don't mind the yellow, but I do prefer that dots one.

I have heard this can be a miracle product :) It's totally on the list

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    my friends swear by these -- they say it's the angle, and having baby's head above her body -- I plan to borrow theirs!
  • Options
    I love the baby boy one you posted from Target, so cute!
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am SOOO glad you posted this! I hate the yellow for a boy and that is the only reason I was turned away from this product! I have a friend who got the pack and play to use as a bassinet and her son wouldn't sleep in it and she got this and he slept fine! Thank you!! I love the dots one!

• Options
    I had the yellow one on my registry but the others are so much cuter!  I just logged into Target though and it says those other two are out of stock.  I'm going to add to registry anyway but keep the yellow on there for now too just in case.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"