August 2011 Moms
Options

Heard the heartbeat!

It was in the high 150's and sounded great! :) There was a student following the OB and she was the one to try the Doppler. She joked, "I hope I can find the heartbeat!". I had been fairly nervous so I snapped back, "Yeah, I hope you can too!". I know she was joking, and I smiled when I said it, but seriously? She took a while finding it, which freaked me out a little bit too, but she eventually found it. Everything went well and my next appointment is 4 weeks from today!
Married 7.5.08
BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18

Re: Heard the heartbeat!

• Options

yaaaaay! Looks like we're going to be on the same appt schedule! 

Don't worry, it took my MW a minute or two to find the heartbeat as well!...I think it's tough when they are so tiny. Isn't it such an amazing sound?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got to hear our babies for the first time in the ER today for fluids.  I was very happy to hear it and was sad DH wasn't with me.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad everything went well and you got to hear it! We heard the heartbeat for the second time today, and it felt much more official! The midwife had it for just a few seconds before she lost it. She said it was swimming away from her, haha! I'm just happy it sounded sooo healthy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    One of the best sound in the whole world! : )
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

we heard ours today too, so awesome!! i'm glad your appointment went wellSmile

looks like many of us are now on the same 4 week schedule lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"