Parenting after a Loss
Options

***Alice***

Hey- I was just wondering if you know when Nathan's froggy hat will ship? I'm planning his outfits for his pics and I just wanted to see if it will be here in time. Thanks:)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.

Re: ***Alice***

• Options
    Done..... In the shipping envelope. Will leave my house tomorrow :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay!!! I'm so excited!! Do you think it will be here by friday? If not, maybe it would get to my MIL in WI faster?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sending it 2 day priority;)
  • Options
    OMG Thank you!! Do you want me to pay the shipping difference? I don't want you to have to pay it. You already charge a fraction of what others do.
  • Options
    We are good:). I do need a froggy hat pic for listings though so I hope you get a good one:)
  • Options
    I will be sure to send you some!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"