Multiples
Options

registering for two...someone had a list- also what monitor???

So,  I went to BRU totally overwhelmed with a friend who has one. She said, I need this, I scanned it,  so I really have no idea what I registered for.  I know someone put out a list of essentials and how many, I just don't have that link anymore.  Anyone have it???

Also,  I need monitor advice...we didn't register for one yet but it seems that many don't have two cameras. What did you do?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: registering for two...someone had a list- also what monitor???

• Options
    I want to say rootbeertwins.blogspot.com had a good list.  I borrowed my essentials list from her and it was extremely helpful (thank you btw!!).
  • Options

you need to get 2 video monitors if you want video - you can toggle between them on the parent unit with some brands, but still need to buy 2 cameras.

i am a big fan of angelcare monitors- i can't say enough good about them.... DH raves about them, too - they enabled us to sleep without worry - never having to check if they are breathing, etc.  And it's an extra bonus that when we switched DS1 to a toddler bed he has never gotten out of his bed b/c he knows the alarm will go off - so we STILL use it for him.  best baby item ever.  You will need two of them, too.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageclarku2000:
    I want to say rootbeertwins.blogspot.com had a good list.  I borrowed my essentials list from her and it was extremely helpful (thank you btw!!).

You're very welcome; glad it helped!

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options

We are going to get the summer infant best view digital baby monitor. It has both sound and video, one camera can pan and zoom, and i've heard great thing about it, both in reviews and on this board. Its also on sale at target until this Sat..normally 199, on sale for 149

Spontaneous ID Twin Girls - born 38w 2d Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"