Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Weigh In Please! City Mini Vrs. Bugaboo Bee

I realize some people who are more "in the know" might wonder if these two strollers are even really in the same category.  But these are the two I'm considering for my every day roll around town, get to business, click in with my infant car seat stroller.  And there is obviously a HUGE price difference!

Do any of you bumpers currently have either of these?  Can you tell me why you might prefer yours?

Thanks!

Mom of one perfect toddler. Just found out #2 is on the way! Whoa! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weigh In Please! City Mini Vrs. Bugaboo Bee

• Options

Personally, I don't like the looks of the Bee at all(it looks cheap to me), with that said, I have not pushed it so it could be the best stroller in the world.  We have the City Mini that we use as our travel/umbrella stroller and love it for that purpose - the one handed open/close is the easiest out there(very easy to gatecheck), the sunshade is great, and the ride is smooth.  Our everyday stroller is the Uppababy Vista and it ROCKS!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Have you had a chance to try them both out?  I don't have any experience yet with either of them, but after playing with them both side by side, I got the Bugaboo Bee.  I know people rave about the City Mini, but I didn't like it at all...it's big and weird to me.  The Bee is lightweight and easy to fold up...plus I love that you can turn the seat towards you or away and also adjust it to where baby is laying down or sitting up.  We'll use it at first with the car seat adaptor, then transition to the seat soon after. 

Like I said, no real experience with both...I HIGHLY recommend finding a store where you can see them all displayed and try them out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"