Parenting after 35

S/O Bloody firsts

That's what Mikey looked like after his first face-plant a month ago. Not the face!!!!

Re: S/O Bloody firsts

• GAH owie!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Was that right after it happened or did he have owies that lasted? I am so glad I wasn't home to see Sydney's lip bleeding. I would have cried.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedaisydana:
    Was that right after it happened or did he have owies that lasted? I am so glad I wasn't home to see Sydney's lip bleeding. I would have cried.

He fell in the morning, running down a hill and refusing to hold DH's hand, and the pic was taken that night. 

He's still got  a little bit of a pink spot under his nose but it's mostly disappeared.

And  I cried when DH brought him to me - he was screaming and bleeding and sooo sad. Then after  a cuddle he wanted to run around again.

• Poor Mickey!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Ouch ouch ouch.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh, OW!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"