February 2011 Moms
Options

Well I am going to be a February mom now!!

Hello ladies!!  I was due Jan 26th and my little girl decided she was not ready to be born then and is still staying warm and cozy in my belly.  She is not planning on being born in January apparently so now she will be our little February girl.  At the latest she will be born on Feb 9th b/c the docs will not let me go pass 42 weeks but it would be nice to have her sooner.  Good luck to all you mommies......may we all meet our babies soon.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Well I am going to be a February mom now!!

• Options
    Welcome and good luck! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome! You still have about 9 hours to be a January Momma though... :) you never know.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep you are correct but as much as I want to hold my baby girl she is going to keep her momma holding out.  And being a 1st time mom I am not sure I would have such an easy short labor.  I am ok waiting on her.  Only thing that stinks is I am working until she is born so I have to come in each day and hear "No baby yet?"  LOL  I know we all hear it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

ME TOO! I was due Jan. 26, & it doesn't look like there's going to be any action here before midnight. (never know though)

Wish I would have known - I like the Feb love Bug badge way better than Jan Joy. lol.

• Options
    Fingers crossed that your LO decides to come soon!
  • Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!
  • Options
    Welcome to both you ladies that are now going to be February mamas. Good luck and fingers crossed that you both go soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"