D.C. Area Babies
Options

OB/GYN in Herndon, Reston, Ashburn area

I know this question is asked a thousand times, but I need help. My OB is wonderful but her office is extremely busy, and after being put on hold twice, hung up on once, and then put on hold again, I'm ready to move on.

Please recommend your OB.  I vaguely remember an office being recommended on here with a team of all-woman doctors which sounds great, but I'll take all recs.  Thanks a ton!

BFP 5/17/11; No heartbeat 6/30/11; D&C 7/5/11 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: OB/GYN in Herndon, Reston, Ashburn area

• Options
    I go to Loudoun Physicians for Women.  They have offices in Leesburg and Sterling and have all women drs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

mine is all women too, Perfectly Female, ofices in Reston and Ashburn and they deliver at Reston H.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

LOVE LOVE my all-female drs at Physicians for Ob/Gyn Care in Reston.  One of them made the Best Drs list this year at Northern Virginia Magazine.  Here is their website.

https://www.physiciansforobgyncare.com/

I switched to them from Loudoun Physicians Women in Sterling.  I didn't have the best of experiences there and they were always so late.  Even a 8am appt would mean an hr long wait.  But I would recommend Dr Kerri Weaver only. She was awesome, knowledgable and proactive.  The other drs, it was like pulling teeth to talk to them.

Good luck!

• Options
    imagemagkenz:

LOVE LOVE my all-female drs at Physicians for Ob/Gyn Care in Reston.  One of them made the Best Drs list this year at Northern Virginia Magazine.  Here is their website.

THIS!!!! All 3 Dr's are fabulous and the staff is excellant too. I had a difficult pg with complications including and emergency c-section and they took such good care of me!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been very happy with Loudoun Physicians for Women as well.
    After 3 miscarriages, I got my forever baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love Perfectly Female.  I have only been to the Reston office,  but in 4 years have only had one appointment cancelled, and they normally run close to ontime - but not always.  I am at 25 weeks, so I don't know how delivery will go - but I have met all of the doctors and they are all great.  My favorite is Dr. Ambrose, she is wonderful.
  • Options

How was your delivery at Reston Hospital? I hope it went well & you're enjoying your new LO! I'm considering the Perfectly Female practice in Reston/Ashburn. I grew up in Northern Va, but moving to South Riding/Chantilly in a few weeks. More comments on delivery experiences at Reston Hospital?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"