June 2011 Moms

When I Walk I Jiggle...

Anyone else just feel flabby?  I've "popped" this week and there is no holding this sucker in...but I was always under the impression that your stomach is hard.  This is my first LO, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong!  Because I feel like a big bowl of jell-o :)

Re: When I Walk I Jiggle...

• I'm popped too. No denying this is baby. However I think it really depends on how you were before pg. I carried most of my extra weight in my stomach. Therefore it is stretching and underneath is hard but not competely. I'm sure it will get there and be completely hard sooner rather than later. I have also yet to gain any weight so the baby is taking over my already there supply.
  • My belly is harder on the bottom than the top but I think that's normal. I think the bottom is truly baby and the top part is just my organs at this point? (I could be totally wrong about this though.)  I don't feel "jiggly" though. I wasn't exactly firm in the belly area before getting pg either.  It may just be how it feels to you, OP.  Yea for "popping" though ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I keep saying I feel "chubby" but in reality my belly is sort of hard and I'm not gaining a ton of weight so its all in my head. But I can tell you that when I walk around I feel like Godzilla invading the city or a dinosaur or something like that....huge elephant-walking steps lol. I notice it more at home, and we're only halfway there so I can't imagine how I'll feel walking around in a few months

Munchies First Beach DayLogan ~ 2 months old Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"