August 2011 Moms

Re: One born every minute

• Options
    I Will Definitly be DVRing it! I love the commercials...I laugh everytime the father drops the phone on the bay...I know its bad but i just cant help my self LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'll be DVRing it as well...can't wait! I laugh about that dad dropping the cell phone every time, too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the reminder...every time I see the ads, I think "Must set dvr!" :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    its already dvrd lol
  • Options

I laugh at that every time as well! It cracks me up:)

My husband is very silly and constantly making jokes. I'm pretty sure it'll make for an interesting labor experience (or I will want to totally kill him!) I guess we'll see:)

• Options

imageMallory8102:
    I Will Definitly be DVRing it! I love the commercials...I laugh everytime the father drops the phone on the bay...I know its bad but i just cant help my self LOL

Haha, THIS. It's terrible, but I can't help but giggle either. The poor baby's arms flail because it's all startled... Indifferent

cai(o)&cullen+ahk
  • Options
    I am excited for this show. It seems to be more "real" than A Baby Story and those shows. 
  • Options
    Haha, that preview made me lol.

• Options
    Thanks for reminding me to DVR it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    i saw a commerical this morning and as soon as DH gets home and tells me how to fix the TV, I'm gonna dvr it!
    imageimage
  • Options

imageMallory8102:

OMG I crack up so hard when I see that

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

BAHAHHAHA

Mom: "make sure she's not hanging out"

Nurse:..."the baby??"

Mom: *whispers* "my vagina"

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am going to watch as well. The commercials make me laugh everytime!
  • Options
    I will definitely be watching it! That is the hospital I will be delivering at. : )
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"