Multiples
Options

32 weeks...

and I can't wait for the twins to come. It hard for me to sleep more than 3 hours at a time. I feel so uncomfortable. 

Judging from my picture I was wounding if you all can guess a date of delivery (the sooner the better cause I'm just so so tired).

And just for fun a pic of hubby and I 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 32 weeks...

• Options

I hope for your babies' sake, not for another six weeks!

The last stage is miserable, I know, but you're the only one who can do this for the babies. I promise, this will pass, and it will be 1000% worth it.

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options
    imagepea-kay:

I hope for your babies' sake, not for another six weeks!

The last stage is miserable, I know, but you're the only one who can do this for the babies. I promise, this will pass, and it will be 1000% worth it.

ditto!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

you look great!

you can do it - keep on cookin'!

• Options
    You look great! I have to ditto pea-kay and say that I hope they stay in for another six weeks, or at least close to it. The longer they cook, the better.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Options

And you think you're going to get more than 3 hours of sleep at a time when they get here? Stick out tongue

I would have loved to be uncomfortable for those last few weeks if it meant my girls wouldn't have been born so early! I know it sucks now, but you can do it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks ladies and believe me I do hope they stay in a bit longer.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You look great (I love your shirt!).  I know how you feel, I'm tired and sore all the time and I'm three weeks behind you, but this will be over soon.  I just keep telling myself, just 7-9 more weeks (hopefully closer to 9) and we'll be good to go.  You can do it!
  • Options
    You can do it!!  I started getting BH and had PTL at 32 weeks and I swore I was d.o.n.e. and the girls could come any day.  I'm sooo glad I made it to 38 weeks though.  They came out at 6 lbs 12 oz and 6 lbs 4 oz and no NICU time.  They stayed in my room with me and had no health problems.  Just keep thinking of the big healthy babies you're going to meet in another 2 months :)
  • Options

I am right there with you! We have our C-section scheduled for Feb 28th (36 weeks 2 days), due to a scar on my uterus from fibroid surgery they are scared will rupture if we go any longer than that.

I know what you mean though - this last week or so things are starting to get really uncomfortable. But I keep reminding myself that soon we'll meet our boys, and all of this discomfort will be something I either completely forget in lieu of their arriving, or something I can pass off as "Yeah, I think I remember that last month being challenging".

Photobucket
  • Options

Braxton Hicks is really annoying.
    Braxton and Hicks

Hahahaha.... I'm such a dork, that totally made me LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"