New Jersey Babies
Options

Good pediatrician associated with St Barnabas?

I need to find a dr before my baby is born- recs?
Colton Emanuel
March 16, 2011

My Blog

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Good pediatrician associated with St Barnabas?

• Options
    I don't know what town you are in buy Drs. Klos & Oko in Hoboken are amazing!
  • Options

there are 2 docs - son/father, Kintrilogue (might be spelling it wrong) that are highly respected in the area. I know them from my job and liked them a lot-  and have friends who go to them and love them.

they are in west orange.

i wouldn't worry too much about finding a doc that does rounds in the hospital- some don't - but all info will be given to your regular pedi after discharge. My pedi doesn't do rounds in the hospital- it was not an issue- we saw the pedi on call while we were there, and got the info when we left to take to our pedi.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

there are 2 docs - son/father, Kintrilogue (might be spelling it wrong) that are highly respected in the area. I know them from my job and liked them a lot-  and have friends who go to them and love them.

they are in west orange.

i wouldn't worry too much about finding a doc that does rounds in the hospital- some don't - but all info will be given to your regular pedi after discharge. My pedi doesn't do rounds in the hospital- it was not an issue- we saw the pedi on call while we were there, and got the info when we left to take to our pedi.

::butting in form 0-3::

These are my docs and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! there are four docs in the practice and two nurse practitioners.  I trust them all completely. they were so great with my LO. Hope that helps!

• Options
    Dr Maklouf, Roseland Pediatrics.. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"