August 2011 Moms
Options

i really love not having a period

Re: i really love not having a period

• Options
    Agree! Although I still check every few days because I feel like I should be. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekermiefrg:
    Agree! Although I still check every few days because I feel like I should be. 

LOL!  I was JUST thinking this exact thing yesterday. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmm...I guess I can take out the extra tampons I keep in my purse too!
  • Options

imagekermiefrg:
    Hmm...I guess I can take out the extra tampons I keep in my purse too!

hahaha yes! my cousin needed one the other day and i gave her all of mine and was like get these out of here!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    One of the girls at my work said that she had to borrow one of the tampons from the staff bathroom. I laughed and told them they were mine and now they can be all hers if need be! I wont be using them!
  • Options
    lol....yes me too!! I moved my pads to the back of the bathroom cupboard the other day...but not putting away the panty liners anytime soon. They sure come in handy when a sneezing attack occurs and I spring a leak...tmi...
  • Options
    I've told people that's the best thing about pregnancy so far!  I have the WORST cramps the first couple of days and I DO NOT miss them!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options

imagemissbecca2011:
    lol....yes me too!! I moved my pads to the back of the bathroom cupboard the other day...but not putting away the panty liners anytime soon. They sure come in handy when a sneezing attack occurs and I spring a leak...tmi...

yeah those won't be going too far into my cabinet either. last time around with ds, i had all kinds of discharge throughout my pregnancy and got sick of it ruining my undies so i wore one pretty much everyday. i'm clear of it so far, lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    It's great for the time being, until after you have the baby and have weeks of bleeding that make up for it.  We can never catch a darn break!  :)
  • Options

imageDani3679:
    It's great for the time being, until after you have the baby and have weeks of bleeding that make up for it.  We can never catch a darn break!  :)

The past couple of months sans period have been awesome but everytime I have this thought I think this! I also think about how labor will more than make up for the months of missed cramps:)

• Options
    imageLindsRockies:

imageDani3679:

Dude, right??  I'm already stocking up on giant diaper-like pads for this reason.  I think that's one thing they never tell you: just how much you bleed after a baby!!

well i'm at least enjoying the no bleeding while i can! lol

with ds i really didn't bleed super horrible. the first 2 days after delivery it was bad, but then it tapered down to really light. my first pp period was SO MUCH better than i was expecting. my periods have been lighter since then. now i'm sure this time it will be like niagra falls because i mentioned it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"