Indiana Babies
Options

more gymbo talk

want.

matching hats for the boys...lame or cute? honest..(Andrew needs a hat this summer too!)  I love the whole Hop To It and Spring Smiles lines!

This is killing me for little girls

Re: more gymbo talk

• Options
    Yep.  I must have that Greek Isle dress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMrsJMB:
    Yep.  I must have that Greek Isle dress.

I need to buy it for some little girl and convince her mommy to let me take her picture in it...

haha!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I think matching hats would be adorable. That hat is very cute!!

Love the dress too. I think I might have to get it.

• Options

I kind of want that hat for Scarlett, haha!  Anyway, I think it's adorable and I'd totally do matching hats.

I really like that dress, and I'd offer to get it and let you take photos of Scarlett, but it's kid girl.  ;)  Seriously though, when we're up the next time, I'd stop by w/ her and her wardrobe and you can take as many pics as you want, lol!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageeclaires:

I kind of want that hat for Scarlett, haha!  Anyway, I think it's adorable and I'd totally do matching hats.

I really like that dress, and I'd offer to get it and let you take photos of Scarlett, but it's kid girl.  ;)  Seriously though, when we're up the next time, I'd stop by w/ her and her wardrobe and you can take as many pics as you want, lol!

LOL that would be the cutest shoot ever - you have great taste!!!! (and cute kids)

I think I'm sold on matching hats. YAY!

I got the stuff today to make coordinating tie shirts :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"