Natural Birth
Options

One of the little things I love about having had a homebirth...

I love it when I go someplace in my house and have a VIVID flashback to being there during labor. All the exciting emotions of that time come flooding back...

DS is 1 year old today. Actually, he's 1 year old in about 5 minutes. So I'm about to go sit in the bathtub, just like I did at this time 1 year ago, to celebrate Smile

Happy birthday to my little boy!

Mommy to DD1 (June 2007), DS (January 2010), DD2 (July 2012), and The Next One (EDD 3/31/2015)

Re: One of the little things I love about having had a homebirth...

• Options
    where is the like button???
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm thinking that we may have to live in our house the rest of our lives because our kids will literally have been born there...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLindseyJW:
    where is the like button???

We moved when Lily was about 4 months old and I was super sentimental about this the day we moved out.  I can't wait to give birth in this house. 

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Options
    that is wonderful!
  • Options

imagejteneback:
    I'm thinking that we may have to live in our house the rest of our lives because our kids will literally have been born there...

i feel this way too!

• Options
    I love this! When I talk to people who are weary of homebirthing...this seems to be the argument against it. But as a first timer, I will look forward to all of the special memories! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"