Cincinnati Babies
Options

MrsCooley

Your new siggy pic is adorable!!

You have such cute kids!

How are things going? Has the age gap been okay for you?

Re: MrsCooley

• Options

Thanks Melissa.  I can't believe Asher is going to be three months old, he's not a newborn anymore. 

Things are going well actually.  Asher is a reasonable sleeper and eater most of the time and Charlotte doesn't pay him much attention.  She does love to say "uh-oh" when he cries and sometimes she runs to his crib yelling "Asher, Asher, Asher!" the whole way, which is really cute.  Honestly the age gap is perfect for us.  I certainly have 2 babies right now but she isn't old enough to be super jealous so she adjusted really quickly.

How are your little men?  I love seeing Jack's pirate pictures on FB.  My brother-in-law played the Pirate King in the last musical he was in (Pirates of Penzance) and he loves using the elabotae costume for halloween.  I told him about your little Jack and he thought it was adorable. They could totally be best buds :0)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

aww, so glad it is going well. I just can't imagine doing it, but from what I have heard, and you say, it is so much easier than anticipated. It's great Asher is such a good sleeper, that makes a huge difference!

Jack and Sawyer are doing great. I cannpt believe that the pirate thing has gone on this long. It started last may, a $1.00 pirate costume at a yard sale. He still wears that hat everyday, he's so funny. Sawyer knows all abouty piratestoo, he will run around with a sword and say "arrrrrr". ha!

glad things are going well for you guys!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"