Phoenix Babies
Options

maternity clothes

Hi Phoenix Ladies,

Do any of you know of a consignment store that sells maternity clothes in the valley? We have A LOT to buy and I certainly don't need to spend full-price on "everything".

Many thanks Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: maternity clothes

• Options
    other mother's, kid to kid and goodwill sometimes has some also!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Ok, thank you! I'm getting a bit uncomfortable in my regular clothes, so I need to go shopping. I'm going to check out Old Navy too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    you just missed their big clearance sale! i got quite a few things from ON for super cheap. some of their stuff fits me well, and some stuff fits like crap. it's always hit or miss for me there and i never know what pants/shorts size i will actually be in (i've worn from a 1-8 if you can believe that)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    and ps i've seen you on the august board! when are you due??
  • Options

OH dang! Still haven't been there yet. Going to swing by Babies R Us later today (apparently they have motherhood maternity "returning some pants -not thrilled w/the material), and check out Kohl's also. I think I'll wait on going to ON, just to avoid the golf traffic.

Our first baby is due August 2 Big Smile I'm 14 weeks -I wish I could get that widget to work. How did you post yours?

I made my switch from ob/gyn's -So happy! I haven't met her yet, but she's said to be an energetic, warm & fuzzy personality. Yay!

• Options
    imagePacbrz:

OH dang! Still haven't been there yet. Going to swing by Babies R Us later today (apparently they have motherhood maternity "returning some pants -not thrilled w/the material), and check out Kohl's also. I think I'll wait on going to ON, just to avoid the golf traffic.

Our first baby is due August 2 Big Smile I'm 14 weeks -I wish I could get that widget to work. How did you post yours?

I made my switch from ob/gyn's -So happy! I haven't met her yet, but she's said to be an energetic, warm & fuzzy personality. Yay!

old navy just started a sale today for maternity clothes. tons of really cute shirts for $10. if you sign up for their email thing, they'll send you a code for $10 off $50. i just got 6 shirts for 54 bucks with tax and free shipping Smile

when you create your ticker on whatever site you use, copy the html code (starts with <a href) and paste it into your signature under where you edit your profile

• Options
    Yay! thank you. I found my signature! Well, now I will definitely have to head over to ON today -after the plumber fixes our broken pipe outside, and I can get a shower. Oye! Are you going to find out the baby's sex? We want it to be a surprise, but I've caught myself pausing the dvd trying to see if I can tell. Technology!
  • Options

imagePacbrz:
    Yay! thank you. I found my signature! Well, now I will definitely have to head over to ON today -after the plumber fixes our broken pipe outside, and I can get a shower. Oye! Are you going to find out the baby's sex? We want it to be a surprise, but I've caught myself pausing the dvd trying to see if I can tell. Technology!

oh for sure. i'm too much of a planner/control freak not to find out lol. maybe if this one's a girl and we have a 3rd it could be a surprise because we already had one of each but even then i don't know if i could!

• Options
    I have found some pretty good maternity clothes at Ross. I don't know if all locations have a maternity section, but the one I went to did. Prices are very reasonable too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"