Northern California Babies
Options

Poll: "What I Want..."... on a Monday

I'm waiting for N to wake up so we can go to the mall and I'm thinking about things I want to buy (or wish I could buy).  So since I'm a little bored, I thought I'd ask you all:  What do you want?  Could be material or could just be a wish for today.

Here are mine:

1)  I wish that every day could be like yesterday.  Dh was on his best behavior.  I needed that.

2)  I want some white ruffle butt leggings for Natalie.  She has a couple of outfits that they'd look cute with but I'm too cheap to pay shipping AND the price of the legging.

3)  I want my house to magically clean itself - including the never-clean kitchen floor.  I swear it magically gets filthy 30 minutes after I sweep/mop it.

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
imageimage
imageimage

Re: Poll: "What I Want..."... on a Monday

• Options

I want that magically cleaning house too!

I want to go into a store and find clothes that I like and that fit...I would gladly pay for clothes that I actually like.

• Options

1. I wish I could be a SAHM, that is my everyday wish.  I hate being away from DS and it will be heartbreaking to be back at work when the new LO comes.

2. I wish DH would help me clean more.  In the alternative, I wish we could afford to have a cleaning service.

3.  I wish I had more spending money.  I want to buy new shoes and a few more pieces of maternity clothes. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. More than anything in the whole world I want G to sleep through the night, preferably in his crib, although I would take our room too.

2. I want to own our own home.

3. I want to live closer to my family.

4. I want braces. Or maybe if I'm really dreaming, just for my teeth to be magically fixed. That would be awesome since the $$$ for braces really isn't in the cards right now.

5. oh! and I want Tivo back. I hate Comcast's DVR.

• Options
    imageSweetieP:

2)  I want some white ruffle butt leggings for Natalie.  She has a couple of outfits that they'd look cute with but I'm too cheap to pay shipping AND the price of the legging.

D - let's talk about this one!  I am almost certain I can make these for you :)  Email me a photo or link to what you have in mind and I'll see what I can pull off  - you know I love a good project!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I want a new work wardrobe Smile
  • Options

1) I want to be pain free, even for a day.

2) I want a baby.

3) I want to reduce my stress level.

4) I want two things (that yes, I am going to be vague about) to work out for the best asap.

5) I want no more ER/hospital visits for my family (we are up to 4 family members with 6 ER in 2 weeks).

• Options

imagekfishie:

{HUG}

• Options
    imageMommySteph2009:

1. I wish I could be a SAHM, that is my everyday wish.  I hate being away from DS and it will be heartbreaking to be back at work when the new LO comes.

• Options
    imageAnyaBella:

5. oh! and I want Tivo back. I hate Comcast's DVR.

Change that with Directv...I want Tivo ASAP!

1. I want our neighbors to stop being so effin loud and get a life.

2.  I want to move out and buy a house in the middle of nowhere so I can have no neighbors and live in peace and quiet.

3. I want my ovaries to stop hurting. This bloat is killing me. Thank god I have a dr's appt in a couple of hrs.

4. I want to be able to stop being so cold all the time...

• Options

I'll take a self-cleaning house as well.

I want to feel as good about myself and body when I'm not pregnant as I do when I'm pregnant.

I want a job that keeps me mentally/creatively fulfilled.

I want to go into labor on my own so that I can have at least a few hours of labor without being hooked up to a million machines.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options

I'll take the self cleaning house one step further...I want a house that magically repels dirt and messes and just never gets dirty or messy. ;)

I want a bigger house in a safe neighborhood and a high speed bullet monorail to work....that is until my next wish occurs.

I want to win the lottery. =)

I want another baby sooner than our ttc plans entail.

I want a year of total good health for my loved ones...2010 was, and even January has already been, a doozy.

Oh, and as for what you can get at the mall that I want....

The Chloe handbag at Nordstrom's I visit everytime I'm there

A store that I actually like AND can afford AND fit into all the clothes there. (It'd be even better if they didn't have sizes or prices listed and I could just magically fit into everything with zero guilt)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

1. I want the job I interviewed for last week...while I like my current job, I'm sick of my hours and crappy pay.

2. I want our bathroom to magically re-model itself. In fact, I'd be ok with just new paint.

3. I want to be pregnant. Before I turn 28 in April.

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

1. I want a new job.

2. I want to go into the store and find clothes that actually fit.

3. I want to win the lotto!! 

• Options

I want my boss not to be soo stressed that he snaps over everything.

i want to feel comfortable in my own skin

i want new shoes

i want starbucks, every morning, that is as yummy, that is only a 1/4 of amount of calories, but still tastes the same.

• Options

Oh this can open the flood gates but here are just a few items:

1. I want to have the luxury of working part-time at a job I love instead of full-time at a job I can't stand most days.
    2. I want to be able to afford to move back into our own house instead of having to rent it out and live with my parents.
    3. I want my extended family to be less-drama filled and stop giving their opinion when it's not wanted.
  • Options

So many to choose from!

1- I want our own home. With a yard and a veggie garden.

2- I want another baby. Not now, but sometime.

3- I want my family to live close by. Very close. This living across the country thing is crap! 

4- I want enough money that DH does not have to stress like he does.

5- (Last, I promise). I want O to always always be as happy and healthy as he is now. I'd give up all the other wants just for this one. 

• Options
    imagemarsnemmo:

1. I want a new job.

2. I want to go into the store and find clothes that actually fit.

3. I want to win the lotto!! 

let's work on # 3 M!

• Options
    I want a tummy tuck and lower body lift.  
    imageimage
    107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
    Read 2012: 33/50
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"